Welcome to the Records Department
We are located at 2001 Redskin Ave, Donna, TX 78537 (NE side of W.A. Todd).
Requesting Record Info
If emailing a request, please include:
- Valid Photo ID
- Full Name (as it was during enrollment)
- Current Phone Number
- Campus Last Attended w/ the year
- Purpose of the Request
- Official (sealed envelope) or Unofficial (hand-off, fax, email)
If mailing a request, please mail to:
Donna ISD, Records Department, 116 N. 10th St., Donna, TX 78537
Allow 3-7 business days for processing of request.
Releasing Record Info
- You must provide a valid photo ID when picking up the requested record.
- The fee may only be paid in cash (exact amount) or money order. We are unable to accept credit or debit cards.
- We will not release any documents to any individual that is already 18 years or older to anyone but the individual requesting. An authorization has to be written and an ID must be provided via email if the individual is not present to release the information.
The Records Management Department complies with the Texas State Library & Archives Commission (TSLAC) https://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm